The Warclouds DBA competition will be held on Saturday the 6th February 2016. This competition forms part of the larger Warclouds Convention held in Christchurch New Zealand. Please note the DBA competition is a one day competition and will be held only on Saturday.
The following format will be used.
- Rules: DBA 3.0
- Figure Scale: 15mm
- Date: Saturday 6th February 2016
- Start: 8:45am
- Location: Woolston Club, 43 Hargood Street, Woolston Christchurch, New Zealand
- Rounds: Six games with three using Ancient and three Medieval armies
- Table Size: 600mm x 600mm
- Terrain: Players are to provide their own terrain
The competition will comprise six rounds divided into an Ancient and Medieval Section each of three rounds. The Ancient Section requires army with a list dating between 3000BC to 450AD. The Medieval Section requires an army with a list date from 451AD-1520AD.
Each list is limited to a specific year or sub-period with no change of elements during the course of the Section from that selected in the first round. Please send your two army selections, defined by list name and code and year if applicable, to Brian by the 30th of January.
The following schedule will be used:
- Player Briefing: 8.45am
- Ancients Round One: 9am to 10am
- Ancients Round Two: 10.15am to 11.15am
- Ancients Round Three: 11.30am to 12:30pm
- Lunch: 12.30pm to 1.30pm
- Medieval Round One: 1.30pm to 2.30pm
- Medieval Round Two: 2.45pm to 3.45pm
- Medieval Round Three: 4pm to 5pm
A short prize giving will be completed at 5.15pm.
The registration fee for the Warclouds DBA competition is $20.00 and should be made to the following bank account: 3890170013079 00. Include your name and desired competition in the fields.
DBA registration closes on the 30th of January. Entry after this date is at the organiser’s discretion.
Medals will be awarded to the winner of the Ancient and Medieval Sections. The over-all winner will be awarded the Phil Barker Cup.